6 boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 can mandarin oranges 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing 2 medium red onion, sliced ½ inch thick 3 red bell pepper, cut in half 3 tomatoes, sliced 1 inch thick 1/4 cup parsley, chopped 2 tablespoons olive oil 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder Dash of cinnamon and cumin Salt and pepper to taste Zip lock bag
2. Place ingredients in zip lock bag, except fruits, vegetables and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Let marinade one hour to one day.
3. When ready, preheat grill to medium heat, and lightly oil grill grate.
4. Remove chicken from bag and place chicken on the grill for 7-8 minutes. Toss out the bag.
5. Lightly oil grill, add peppers, onions and tomatoes for 5-6 minutes per side.
6. Return to chicken after 7-8 minutes and lightly oil chicken breasts, and continue grilling the other side of the chicken breasts for 7-8 minutes or until done.
7. In a bowl place sliced onions, cut the tomatoes and bell peppers into 1 inch slices and place in bowl. Add the can of mandarin oranges, dash of cinnamon and salt and pepper. Toss and place on a serving plate.
8. Slice chicken breasts into 1 inch slices, and place on top of fruits and vegetables.
Everything-About-RVing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.