1 12-14 inch ready-to-serve pizza crust 10 oz. Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce 1 cup spinach, fresh or frozen, cooked and squeezed dry 1 ½ cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded 3/4 cup cooked ham, thinly chopped 1 medium sweet onion, chopped and sautéed 1 large potato, cooked and sliced ½ inch thick 2 tbsp olive oil salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium heat, and lightly oil grill.
2. Brush olive oil on both sides of pizza crust.
3. Turn grill temperature to medium low heat, place pizza crust on grill 1-2 minutes. Remove, and place on a plate.
4. Flip the pizza crust so cooked side is up. Spread Cheesy Classic Alfredo sauce on crust, ½ inch from edge, and layer the sliced potato, sweet onions , and spinach.
5. Sprinkle on the ham and Monterey Jack cheese, and season to taste. Return pizza to the grill, and continue cooking until cheese is melted 5-8 minutes, or until done. Turn the pizza frequently, being careful not to burn the crust.
Everything-About-RVing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.