Chicken Veggie Packets
(Sioux Falls, SD)
Editors Note: This recipe was submitted on our Favorite Camping Recipes Page. Chicken Veggie Packets Serves 6 Ingredients:
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut 1 inch thick
2 large potatoes, cut 1 inch thick
3 medium zucchini
2 carrots, thinly chopped
1 medium onion, thinly chopped
2 tablespoons butter
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon parsley, chopped
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper
1000's Of Brand Name Cookware Sets At Super Low Prices Directions:
to medium high.
2. Make 6 squares of heavy aluminum foil sheets. If you don't have heavy aluminum foil, just double the regular sheets of foil for thickness.
3. Mix all ingredients except 1 tablespoon olive oil for grill, on each sheet of foil place equal amounts of the ingredients.
4. Fold the foil at the top loosely, and fold in each end, to make a pouch.
5. Oil the grill lightly, so the pouches won't stick.
6. Place on grill, and cook 8-10 minutes per side, turning the pouch every 4-5 minutes until chicken is done. Remove from the grill.
7. Carefully open the pouches, watch out for the steam. Place on a serving dish and top with parmesan cheese.
Share Your Favorite Camping Recipes