Finger Licking BBQ Chicken
by Miss Mary
Editors Note: This recipe was submitted on our Favorite Camping Recipes Page.Finger Licking BBQ Chicken
2 1/2 pounds fresh chicken pieces
8 oz. barbeque sauce
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons zesty Italian dressing
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
½ medium onion, diced small
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
oil for grill
1000’s Of Brand Name Cookware Sets at Super Low Buy It Now Prices On eBayDirections:
1. Preheat grill medium heat.
2. Rinse chicken in water, pat dry with a paper towel, salt and pepper, and set aside in a cool place.
3. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, reserve some olive oil.
4. Lightly oil grill and brush chicken pieces with olive oil. Grill chicken 7-10 per side. Place chicken skin-side down on the grill. Turn chicken after 4 minutes 45 degrees for grill marks and brush with olive oil. When time, flip chicken pieces and repeat. Continue grilling until done.
5. During the last 5-6 minutes of grilling brush chicken with BBQ mixture as often as you like.
Keep a squirt bottle of water by the grill in case of flare-ups. You might need to move chicken pieces from the flames if you have flare-ups, to keep the chicken from burning.
Share Your Favorite Camping Recipes