Grilled Pork Chops and Apple Rings
Editors Note: This recipe was submitted on our Favorite Camping Recipes Page.Grilled Pork Chops and Apple Rings
6 boneless pork loin chops
1-1 1/2 inches thick
1 cup barbeque sauce
2 apples, cored
10 oz. applesauce
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
salt and pepper to taste
1000’s Of Brand Name Cookware Sets at Super Low Buy It Now Prices On eBayDirections:
1. Preheat grill
2. Mix applesauce, sugar, syrup, barbeque sauce and cinnamon in a bowl. Place half the sauce in a second bowl for dipping later. Set aside.
3. Slice cored apples into 1/2 inch thick rings for grilling.
4. Lightly oil the grill and place pork on medium high grill for 7-9 minutes per side. Brush sauce mixture on pork during the last 5-6 minutes.
5. While grilling pork chops, place apple rings on the grill for 5-6 minutes per side. Coat each side of apple rings with butter.
6. Remove pork chops from grill and place on a plate. Top with grilled apple rings.
Share Your Favorite Camping Recipes