This is a very unusual symptom. My best guess is that there is a bad ground somewhere in the RV.
The only thing I can suggest that you do is check your house batteries for proper electrolyte levels and top them off with distilled water if needed. I would also check the connections on the house batteries to make sure that they are clean and tightly connected.
If the above does not help, then you will probably have to have the electrical system checked out to find the problem.
Everything-About-RVing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.