Hawaiian Chicken Packets
Editors Note: This recipe was submitted on our Favorite Camping Recipes Page.Hawaiian Chicken Packets
Foil packets are a great way of cooking. Very easy and all the favors are simmered together. Best of all there?s no pans to clean up.Ingredients:
6-8 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1 8oz can pineapple chunks
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
½ cup ketchup
½ cup maple syrup
¼ teaspoon mustardDry Ingredients:
½ teaspoon garlic power
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
salt and pepper to tasteDirections:
Here are Some Great Grill and BBQ Accessories
1. Preheat grill
to medium high.
2. Make 6 to 8 squares of heavy aluminum foil sheets. If you don?t have heavy aluminum foil, just double the regular sheets of foil for thickness.
3. On each sheet of foil place one each of chicken breasts, mix all ingredients including pineapple juice from can, and place equal amounts on each chicken breast.
4. Fold the foil at the top loosely, and fold in each end, to make a pouch.
5. Oil the grill lightly, so the pouches won't stick.
6. Place on grill, and cook 7 to 10 minutes per side, turning the pouch every 3-4 minutes until chicken is done. Remove from the grill.
7. Carefully open the pouches, don't get burned from the steam. Place on a plate. Enjoy.
Share Your Favorite Camping Recipes
Tell Other RVers Why You Love RVing
Tell Other RVers About Your Favorite Camping Or RVing Destination
Share a Funny RVing Story With Other RVers
Share A RVing or Camping Tip or Trick With Other RVers