Grilled Strawberry Pizza
Editors Note: This recipe was submitted on our Favorite Camping Recipes Page.Grilled Strawberry Pizza
Submitted by: Jamie - New York
1 (12-inch) packaged pizza crust
, or pizza dough prepare as directed
1 cup strawberry preserves
2 medium ripe bananas, 1/2 inch slices
4-6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup mini marshmellows
1 tablespoon olive oil
1000’s Of Brand Name Cookware Sets at Super Low Buy It Now Prices On eBayDirections:
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Lightly coat grill grate with oil.
3. Brush olive oil on both sides of pizza.
4. Place pizza on grill 1-2 minutes. Grill only one side of the pizza. Remove.
5. Turn pizza over, so cooked side is up. Spread strawberry preserves on cooked side of pizza, and sprinkle other ingredients equally on top of strawberry preserves.
6. Return the pizza to the grill for 1-2 minutes until pizza is crisp. Remove.
7. Let pizza cool to the touch and cut into wedges. Enjoy.
Share Your Favorite Camping Recipes