How Do I Remove The Slideout Hydraulic Line From The Ram located In My Motorhome's Wall?

by Ron Cobine
(Hartford, IL)

How to access hydraulic line that is attached to the ram inside the wall of our slide? This is a 2004 Fourwinds Chateau. I know where the line is I just cannot see how to remove the trim to gain access without destroying everything. This line is located toward the rear of the RV above the rear wheel. The slide contains both the dining table and the couch.

Thanks Ron

ANSWER: Greetings Ron thanks for submitting your question on our Ask An RV Question Page.

Since I cannot see your Motorhome and where the hydraulic line is, I will not be able to help you on this.

I am going to open this up to our visitors and hopefully one of them might have performed this job before and will be able to give you some tips by leaving a comment to this page.

Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic? You can add them to this page by clicking on the "Click Here To Post Comments" link located near the bottom of this page.

Leave your RV repair bills to us—Good Sam Extended Service Plan

Happy RVing

RVing Al

P.S. Did You Know that you can build your own Web Page on Everything About RVing? Just Tell Us Why You Love RVing, Tell Us About Your Favorite Camping Or RVing Destination or Share a Funny RVing Story With Us.

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask an RV Question.