I am looking for original parts for my 1978 Executive Motor Home

by Sandy
(Washington State)

Wondering if anyone knows where I can get the replacement blender jar for the counter top blender. And the barbeque that goes in the draw on the side of the RV?

ANSWER: Greetings Sandy thanks for submitting your question on our Ask An RV Question Page.

If anyone is going to know if the parts you are looking for are available anywhere it will be the company that manufactured your Motorhome. You should Contact Monaco RV and see what they can tell you.

Don't be surprised if Monaco tells you the parts that you are looking for are no longer made. Another step you can take is to join the Yahoo Monaco Coach Owners Group. It's free to join and you can then post on that group and see if any other Monaco Owners can help you find the parts you are looking for. There is also a Monaco Owners Forum on IRV2.com that you may want to check out as well.

If all else fails you can always search for Blender Jars or replacement Built In Blenders on Amazon or eBay.

I am afraid the the Built In Propane BBQ is going to be harder to find.

I hope this helps.

Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic? You can add them to this page by clicking on the "Click Here To Post Comments" link located near the bottom of this page.

Protect your RV and your family while on the road: Join Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service Today and save!

Happy RVing

RVing Al

Don't Forget To Visit The Everything About RVing Stores.  If It Has To Do With RVing And The Outdoors The EARV Stores Have What You Are Looking For!

RV Accessories - Sporting Goods - RVing and Travel Books and How To Videos - Kindle Accessories and Books - The RVers Gift Shop - The RVer Mall - Buy or Sell An RV

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask an RV Question.

Sandy -->