I Need Decals (graphics) for Pace Arrow Motorhome

by Sam Ude
(Bismarck ND)

I need a complete set of decals (graphics) for a 1998 Pace Arrow Vision 36 foot with the GM chassis. I need both sides from the back to the front and all around. let me know ASAP if you have a new set or if you know where a guy can purchase a set

Thank You, Sam Ude

Editors Note: Removed Sam's phone number and e-mail address due to our privacy policy.

ANSWER: Hi Sam I get this question a lot. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of places that sell the original graphics for RVs. Normally the first place I would recommend trying is the RV Manufacturer themselves. In your case you should Contact Fleetwood RV and see if they can get you the Decals and Graphics you need.

If Fleetwood does not have them, I am going to give you some suggestions on where to look, but if you have already looked in these places, you may end up having to locate a business in your area that does special order Graphic Decals. If you have a picture of the original graphics, I am sure that they can create the graphics for you, but I am sure that it will be quite expensive. Please take a look at the information that I have provided below

Good Sam Roadside Assistance

One of the best places and most inexpensive places to get RV Decals is eBay. They have a large selection of reasonably priced RV Decals to choose from. I have seen decals there for all different brands of RVs.

I can't guarantee that it
will have the exact decals you are looking for, but it is worth a shot. They also have all kinds of graphics and decals you can use to personalize your RV. Many of the RV graphics on eBay have to Buy It Now Prices, So you do not have to do any bidding.

I would also check with some of the local RV Dealerships in your area to see where they go when they need replacement graphics for the RVs on their lot.

I am going to assume that the reason you are looking for new graphics is because your current ones have either cracked or faded due to exposure to the weather. That's why I believe that one of the most important things that all RV Owner's need to be aware of is that the decals on their RVs should be cleaned and protected from the elements.

The best way of protecting the RV finish is to use an RV Cover whenever the RV is not in use. Most RVers do not cover their RV's between camping trips. One thing you should do whether you cover your RV or not is to regularly use a protectant on the RV's Decals.

The protectant that I highly recommend is 303 Aerospace Protectant. 303 Aerospace protectant prevents damage to vinyl graphics from UV rays and petroleum products, which keeps them from cracking, peeling and fading. This product is highly rated by RVers that have used it. It has received a 5 star rating from consumers on Amazon.com.

I hope that the information above has been helpful to you.

Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Comments for I Need Decals (graphics) for Pace Arrow Motorhome

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

pace arrow graphics
by: Anonymous

You can get a full set of graphics from "RV Decals and Graphics" located in AZ. 877-902-5161.

RV Striping & Graphics
by: Anonymous

Get a Free Color Chart From www.stripeman.com
match up your Colors and you can do it your self or have them make a Kit for you.
Look at there "Match My Graphic" section on there website. at Stripeman.com

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Ask an RV Question.