- RVing Tips & Tricks
- New Pilot Flying J Frequent Fueler Advantage Program Offers Enhanced Benefits to RV Owners
New Pilot Flying J Frequent Fueler Advantage Program Offers Enhanced Benefits to RV Owners
by RVing Al
(Everything About RVing)
Pilot Flying J Frequent Fueler Advantage Card for RV Owners
Pilot Flying J has launched the Frequent Fueler Advantage Program for both professional drivers and RV customers. Benefits that RV Owners can expect from the Frequent Fueler Advantage ProgramInstant fuel discounts at the pump on diesel, gas, and propane
Pilot Flying J will also offer Pump Start to all Frequent Fueler Advantage cardholders. Pump Start will allow drivers paying with cash, a check or a third-party credit card to use their Frequent Fueler Advantage card to start the fuel pumps. Members must register their card at the cashier counter and must have 500 gallons of purchase history in order to activate the Pump Start feature.
Pilot Flying J will continue to honor points accumulated on the Frequent Fueler, RV Real Value Card and Driver Payback cards.
Drivers may register their cards at the Frequent Fueler Advantage Website or at cashier desks and kiosks in Pilot and Flying J locations.
- $0.03 off diesel (currently available at RV and auto diesel lanes only)- COMING SOON TO TRUCK DIESEL LANES
- $0.02 off-gas
- $0.10 off propane
- $5 off dumping feesRegister your card to earn special members-only offers
- Unlimited fuel discounts (no max gallons)
- Pump Start
- Members-only benefits such as the Coffee Club, buy 5 hot beverages and the 6th is free!Join the Good Sam Club Today! The Official RV Community Club