FTC Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links in this article for more information, visit our Advertising Disclosure Page.

What Legal Address Should FT RVers Use?

by Belinda
(Twinsburg, OH)

My husband is retired and I will soon be retiring. We would like to sell our home and travel the U.S. in an RV indefinitely. My question is what legal address would we use?

ANSWER Greetings Belinda thanks for asking your question on our Ask An RV Question Page.

Congratulations on your plans to become FT RVers, you are in for an adventure of a lifetime. Actually I have been asked this question before. Read the answer I gave to this question: We Are New Fulltime RVers, What Do We Need To Know About Residency? This should provide all of the information you need.

If any of our visitors have any information for you they can add it to this page by clicking on the add a comment link located near the bottom of this page.

Happy RVing

RVing Al

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask An RV Question.

Way Interglobal
Shop Best Prices on RV Fridges, Kitchen Appliances, Griddles, Stoves, Gas Ranges, Fireplaces at Way Interglobal Today!

Get Your Article Published on Everything About RVing

If you have written an article about RVing, Camping or the Great Outdoors and you would like us to publish it on Everything-About-RVing.com, please visit our Submit An Article Page.