FTC Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links in this article for more information, visit our Advertising Disclosure Page.

Where Can I Get a Suncrest Motorhome Fuel Hose?

by Dennis Daugherty
(Escondido, Ca. USA)

I have a 1991 class A Suncrest Motorhome; where can I buy the fuel hose that goes from the tank to the filler tube?

ANSWER: Greetings Dennis thanks for submitting your question on our Ask An RV Question Page.

Since R&R Custom Coachworks the manufacturer of Suncrest Motorhomes is out of business, I would suggest that you remove the old hose and take it to an auto parts store. They may not have the exact hose that you need but they may have something that will work.

If you run into a brick wall trying to find it, you might want to try a couple of the online retailers that I have listed below.

Fuel Filler Hoses On Amazon

Fuel Filler Hoses On eBay

Hopefully, you will be able to locate a fuel filler hose at one of the places that I referred you to.

Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic? You can add them to this page by clicking on the "Click Here To Post Comments" link located near the bottom of this page.

Comments for Where Can I Get a Suncrest Motorhome Fuel Hose?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Fuel Hose for Suncrest MH
by: Bob

Look on US 10 in Camarillo (Ventura County), called The Hose Man. He's got it.

Chevy P30
by: Anonymous

Your Suncrest is most likely on a Chevy p30 chassis. Compare the hose you need with one for a 1991 Chevy p30.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask An RV Question.

Way Interglobal
Shop Best Prices on RV Fridges, Kitchen Appliances, Griddles, Stoves, Gas Ranges, Fireplaces at Way Interglobal Today!

Get Your Article Published on Everything About RVing

If you have written an article about RVing, Camping or the Great Outdoors and you would like us to publish it on Everything-About-RVing.com, please visit our Submit An Article Page.