FTC Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links in this article For more information, visit our Advertising Disclosure Page.

Good Sam ESP

Where Can I Get Ceiling Molding For My RV?

by Anonymous

I Have 2003 Trail Lite Motor home by R-Vision. The molding on the ceiling has warped and needs to be replaced have tried several Motor Home parts shops with no luck. I am not sure if it’s called "ceiling batten" or molding. But would like an idea of where to get a replacement it is a thin plastic strip.

Thank you for your time.

ANSWER: Greetings thanks for submitting your question on our Ask An RV Question Page.

The molding that you are looking for is called "Insert Molding". It is readily available from the two internet retailers listed below.

Insert Molding From eBay. All of the molding listed here has "Buy It Now Prices", so there is no online bidding required.

Insert Molding From Amazon

I hope that this has been helpful to you.

Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic? You can add them to this page by clicking on the "Click Here To Post Comments" link located near the bottom of this page.

Happy RVing

RVing Al

RVing Al personally uses and highly recommends RV Emergency Road Service from the Good Sam Club

Are You Looking For RV Parts, Accessories and Camping Supplies At Great Discount Prices? Visit Our RV And Camping Store.

Watch This Free Video To Learn How To Build Your Own Successful Website

Subscribe To Our Free e-Newspaper The Everything About RVing Gazette

Custom Search

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask An RV Question.