Where Can I Get Replacement Wood Grain Paneling For My Denali Trailer (Thor/Dutchmen)?

by Debbie
(Jacksonville, FL)

While traveling the door to our storage compartment under the refrigerator came open, so when we put the slide out it got caught and ripped the door partially off.

Could you please tell me where to get replacement wood or woodgrain adhesive paper that will match the type in my Denali?

If not, how do I go about matching this on my own?

Thank you very much.

ANSWER: Greetings Debbie thanks for submitting your question on our Ask An RV Question Page.

The first thing I would suggest; is that you do is contact Thor Industries, Inc. by calling them at 937-596-6849. They may be able to get you the information on where to get the wood grain contact paper for your trailer. When you call them they will probably ask you for the year, make and model of your trailer; they may also ask you for the serial number, so have this information handy.

If you strike out there you may want to contact a body shop or RV repair facility and see where they get their cabinet repair supplies from.

If any of our visitors can provide further information on where to look, they can add their suggestions to this page by clicking on the "Click Here To Post A Comment" link located near the bottom of this page.

Happy RVing

RVing Al

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask an RV Question.