Where Is the 12 Volt Fuse Block On My 1987 Fleetwood Bounder Motorhome?

by Mike Hammack
(Gering NE 69341)

I just purchased a 1987 Fleetwood Bounder, I can’t find the 12 volt fuse block, can you help??

ANSWER: Greetings Mike thanks for submitting your question on our Ask An RV Question Page.

I am going to have to assume that you are talking about the fuse block that has the fuses for the house portion of your RV and not the engine fuse block.

The fuses for the house portion of your Motorhome should be located in one of the outside storage compartments on your Motorhome that is dedicated to all of the electrical components for the inside of your RV.

In that compartment you will also find the 120 volt breakers for the house portion of the RV along with the Converter/Battery Charger for your RV.

Leave your RV repair bills to us—Good Sam Extended Service Plan

Hope this helps.

Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic? You can add them to this page by clicking on the "Click Here To Post Comments" link located near the bottom of this page.

Protect your RV and your family while on the road: Join Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service Today and save!

Happy RVing

RVing Al

P.S. Did You Know that you can build your own Web Page on Everything About RVing? Just Tell Us Why You Love RVing, Share An RVing Tip Or Trick, Tell Us About Your Favorite Camping Or RVing Destination or Share a Funny RVing Story With Us.

Comments for Where Is the 12 Volt Fuse Block On My 1987 Fleetwood Bounder Motorhome?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

93 chevy fleetwood bounder 454 30’ MH
by: Anonymousmike

Hello im asking if anyone knows on a 93bounder fleetwood chevy where the main batt fuses are located , i found the appliance fuses and the converter has none in the bcc not any over 20 amps any ideas

inverter , breakers and fuse location
by: Anonymous

I have a 1987 Fleetwood Bounder , the breakers and fuses for the motorhome are in the overhead cabinet behind the drivers seat. The fuse block for the chasis is under the dash.

Access panel
by: Anonymous

There is a fuse panel located under the dash. To access it you simply raise the portion of the dashboard that houses the instrument panel. It is hinged and gives you access to all of your wiring. It is a neat feature.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Ask an RV Question.