"When you remodel your RV, you are customizing and decorating it to suit your specific lifestyle"
1. Remodeling is the most economical way to get a true upgrade. As opposed to trading in your RV, remodeling enables you to add the features you need and obtain the look you've always wanted at a mere fraction of the cost of a new RV.
2. Remodeling is the process of customizing and decorating an RV to suit your specific lifestyle as well as your personal tastes. There's no other way to accomplish this essential task.
3. Tasteful and competent remodeling adds value to an RV. This added value ultimately results in a higher selling price. Remodeled RVs also tend to sell faster because interested buyers don't want to miss out on a one-of-a-kind RV.
4. Remodeled RVs tend to be of a higher quality than those that that are not. Remodeling, when done properly, is a successful collusion of creativity, quality materials, and workmanship. While some companies claim to accomplish this feat at the factory, it's hard to compete with a proud owner that has all the time in the world to do it right.
5. One of the primary differences between a $175,000 RV and a $375,000 RV is the interior. Shrewd owners use skillful interior remodeling and selective upgrades to create a luxury RV at a fraction of the cost of a new high-end model.
6. RV remodeling is extremely enjoyable as well as rewarding. Whether you're changing the style, upgrading furnishings, or adding new features, the process is filled with creativity, anticipation, and excitement.
7. Even though high-end RVs cost considerably more than a typical home, many lack even the most basic amenities including dishwashers, garbage disposals, book shelves, desks, and Internet access. The only way to obtain these features is to design and install them yourself.
8. Remodeled RVs have significantly more storage space than new models. RV manufacturers don't have the time to install closet organizers, drawer dividers, rotating shelves, and pull-out cabinet inserts. But you do.
9. Even though there are more than 2 million full-time RVers, there's no such thing as a special model for full-timers. The only way to obtain an RV that is truly suited for full-timing is to design and perform the modifications yourself.
10. Everyone else is doing it. Today, millions of people routinely remodel and upgrade their RVs. That's why modifications and upgrades represent the single most talked about subject on every RV forum on the Internet.
Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic? You can add them to this page by using the comments section located below.