FTC Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links in this article. For more information, visit our Advertising Disclosure Page.
RVer Gifts 2019
RVer Gifts 2018 gives you some great suggestions for gifts for the RVer in your life
By Alan Wiener
Editor of Everything About RVing
Are you looking for the perfect gift for the RVer in your life? Well I am here to help you out. Take a look at some of my suggestions below.
Cooking and Grilling
Pictured Above: Lodge 7 Quart Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Dutch Ovens are the most versatile Slow Cookers Available. Whether you use it on your RV's Stove, Outside Grill or over or directly on a campfire, your food comes out great all the time.
Pictured Above: Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker
Brand new and very innovative. The Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker replaces several of your Kitchen Appliances. More information below.
- The Ninja Foodi—The Pressure Cooker That Crisps. Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, TenderCrisper
- TenderCrisp Technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the Crisping Lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster versus traditional cooking methods.* Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.** *Versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes **Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried french fries.
- 6.5-Quart Ceramic-Coated Pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, and easy to clean. Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family.
- 4-Quart Cook & Crisp Basket: Large-capacity, ceramic-coated, PTFE/PFOA-free basket holds up to a 5-lb chicken or 3 lbs of french fries to feed your whole family. Nonstick for easy cleanup.
- 14 Levels of Safety: Passed rigorous testing to earn UL safety certification, giving you confidence and peace of mind while cooking.
- Frozen to Crispy: Skip thawing and save time. Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice.
- Includes: 1400-watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 6.5-quart ceramic-coated pot, 4-quart ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp Basket, Cook & Crisp Layered insert, stainless steel reversible rack, and 45+ recipe book
Watch the short video below to see the Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker in action:
This a great addition to your RVs Kitchen Appliances.
- Easy to use- comes with a remote control to adjust the temperature from the other side of your kitchen
- Safe- no coils or open flame and has an auto shut-off feature there by eliminating fire hazards.
- Energy efficient- cooktop Transfers heat only to cookware saving time and no wasted Energy.
- New Features: include programming and ability to save up to 150 recipes, in addition to the 50 pre-programmed recipes, thanks to the PIC platinum's memory function.
- Versatility and Precision through the easy push button adjustable watts selector of 600, 900, 1200, and 1800 watts. Pause and serve function as well. Manual in Spanish and English.
Watch the Infomercial below for even more information on the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop.
Weber Q Portable Grills
RVing and grilling go hand in hand, so what better gift to give than a Portable Grill. You can get a Propane Grill or a Charcoal Grilll, it depends on how you like to BBQ/Grill while camping.
My personal recommendation for a portable grill is the Weber Q Portable Grill Series (pictured above). I personally use a Weber Q and I am very impressed by its very sturdy construction. It does a great job of Grilling camping food favorites, such as Steaks, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and it even does a great job of grilling vegetables.
Now that you have a grill you will need a set of Grilling Utensils. You can spend less than $20.00 on a good set of BBQ Grilling Utensils. Now if you want to go all out for that "Special RVer" in your life you can spend up to $170.00 on the LLP 26 Psc Stainless Steel Grilling Utensils Sets Aluminum Carry Case, BBQ Tool Kit.
My personal choice is T-Bone Grills 19 Piece Classic Grill Tool Set with Carrying Case (pictured above) which runs around $20.00 and comes with everything the RVing grilling enthusiast needs.
RV WiFi Booster
The Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G2 4G LTE and Wi-Fi Extender is what I personally use when we are on the road in our motorhome. I use it to work on Everything About RVing and this unit has not failed me yet. I have also had the opportunity to write a review on this unit. If you want see what I think of the Winegard ConnecT 2.0 you should read my Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WiFi Extender Review. You can also see more information below:
- Keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection and expanded coverage
- Links to nationwide 4G LTE for reliable, uninterrupted, in-motion and stationary coverage
- In The Box: Antenna, 20′ power cable, exterior mounting hardware, interior mounting hardware, and manual
- Approved Providers: AT&T, Version; SIM Card Port: Mini-SIM (25mm x 15mm x 0.76mm)
- Dimensions: 16″ diameter, 8″ height, 3.75 lbs.
watch the video below for even more information on the Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G2 4G LTE and Wi-Fi Extender below:
RV Cell Phone Booster
The weBoost Drive 4G-X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster for Your RV will improve your cell phone signal in your RV by 32 times, so you can "Call Home". Look below for more information:
- COMPATIBILITY: This weBoost Signal Booster is compatible with all US carriers including: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Straight Talk, U.S. Cellular and many more. *Government regulations in the U.S. prohibit boosting a particular frequency used by some of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from weBoost signal boosters.
- SIGNAL BOOSTER: The weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 Cell Phone Signal Booster boosts your 4G LTE and 3G signal up to 32X for fewer dropped calls, higher audio quality, and faster uploads and downloads.
- STATIONARY OR ON THE GO: The weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 Cell Phone Signal Booster is designed to increase your cellular signal for you RV or motorhome regardless of whether you are in motion or stationary.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SETUP: weBoost cell phone signal boosters feature quick and easy, do it yourself installation. All components needed for installation are included, making for a seamless set up of your signal booster.
- BATTERY LIFE: Enjoy up to 2 hours of additional talk time with the weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster. This cell phone signal booster consumes only a small percentage of your device’s battery, prolonging battery life.
Watch the video below for even more information on the weBoost Drive 4G-X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster for Your RV.
KING Premium Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker with Multi-Color LED Light and App Control
Outside Light and Speaker System
We have the KING Premium Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker with Multi-Color LED Light installed on our motorhome and it works as advertised. It has great sound and great lighting.
Below is more information on the King RVMedia Speaker and Awning Light System.
- 45 LED lights with wireless light control including RGB colors and dimming from your smartphone or tablet
- Stereo Bluetooth 2.0 speakers and built-in power amplifier provide premium sound
- Use the free app to control the Music Equalizer and Premium Bass from your smartphone
- Easily replaces your existing RV light (2-wire connection); hard wired to RV with no batteries to replace
- Waterproof enclosure, IPX5 rated
Watch My video below to see how this unit works once it is installed.
Once you install the KING Premium Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker with Multi-Color LED Light system on your RV you can turn on your music and light show and party like its 1975.
There's nothing more special than adding some RVing Ornaments to your holiday tree whether it be in your RV or the one in your stick home. Just a little warning here, you can get quite a few of these ornaments for less than $5.00 each, but don't be surprised to find some of these ornaments going for as much as $20.00.
My personal favorite is the Motor Home with a Couple Inside Ornament (pictured above) which can be personalized with the RVer's name.
OK so I don't get yelled at, I did not forget about the Furry RVers. A good gift for a furry RVer is a selection of Holiday Dog Treats like the Miles Kimball Christmas Dog Treats (pictured above) which costs just $13.99 and includes around 50 treats. Other Holiday treat collections are available from a low of $7.00 to a high of above $20.00.
More Gift Recommendations
In the past we have polled our readers about their favorite RVing Accessories, Games, Kitchen Accessories, etc. Take a look at the links below:
OK you have looked at all of our recommendations for gifts for the RVer in your life and you still can't find a gift. This may be the time for you to make the decision give them a gift card. A Gift Card allows your special RVer to choose the perfect gift for themselves.
Camping World Gift Card: Camping World just like its name implies carries a lot of camping and RVing supplies. They carry some RVing items that are not available at Amazon.
We hope that this information has been helpful to you.
Get Your Article Published on Everything About RVing
If you have written an article about RVing, Camping or the Great Outdoors and you would like us to publish it on Everything-About-RVing.com, please visit our Submit An Article Page.
Do you have any suggestions or comments on this topic? You can add them to this page by using the comments section located near the bottom of this page.
Return to the RVers Gift Shop